Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, September 1, 2011

pill-popper


Decided to make a post prior to the end of the day.  Went to the doctor this morning and the scale was "missing".  They literally couldn't find it so they will call me back later.  I'll post my updated weight when I get that out of the way.  In the meantime, I discussed the past week and some of my obstacles.  We're going to try something to help with my nerve damage, an anti-depressant called "Cymbalta" which is used to treat pain and tingling caused by diabetic neuropathy.  It works by increasing the amounts of serotonin and norepinephrine, natural substances in the brain that help maintain mental balance and stop the movement of pain signals in the brain.  So that's good.  

Side effects include: nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, stomach pain, decreased appetite, dry mouth, increased urination, difficulty urinating, sweating or night sweats, dizziness, headache, tiredness, weakness, drowsiness, muscle pain or cramps, changes in sexual desire or ability, uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body, unusual bruising or bleeding, pain in the upper right part of the stomach, swelling of the abdomen, itching, yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark colored urine, loss of appetite, extreme tiredness or weakness, confusion, flu-like symptoms, fever, sweating, confusion, fast or irregular heartbeat, and severe muscle stiffness, blurred vision, fever, blisters or peeling skin, rash, hives, difficulty breathing or swallowing, swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs, and hoarseness.

So I'm really looking forward to it.  I think.  Those that interact with me on a daily basis, you're either going to start seeing a happier me or witness my deterioration.  


No comments:

Post a Comment