Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oh Happy Day

It's been a good day.  It started with getting to work super early and getting some work done that I normally leave for the afternoon.  It was nice to be able to focus on something without alot of distractions.  I haven't been hungry today so I will now list for you my meals:  pop-tart, banana, cheese stick (2), celery, trail mix, tilapia, corn, peas.  About 1200 calories, and I feel great!  And you know what else?  This evening I walked for a full half hour, over two miles!

And to top it all off:  it doesn't even stop there.  I have been invited to publish my blog on www.truthinchange.com, a site created and maintained by James Garrison from ABC's Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition.  This is amazing; I have been posting for just a few days and he wants me to help build the community of bloggers, helping and supporting each other and I cannot wait.  Not only will I have the opportunity to share my journey with more people, I will have the unique honor of inspiring them, perhaps someday I can change someone's life like James has changed mine.  I'll let everyone know the new link when established but go ahead and head over there now to join the site and register.  He has forums, a Q&A and some great recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment