Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Level Up Ideas!

Level Up Ideas to Improve my Life

So I'm totally stealing this from Steve over @NerdFitness.  He decided to stop living his life thru video games and MAKE his life like one.  You can read about it here http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/epic-quest/

I want to do the same and come up with some EPIC ideas of things I can do to make my life better.  Now Steve is a travel junkie while I'm a homebody so I won't be putting Peru on my list but I totally think I can come up with lots of ideas. And I'm taking suggestions too!

I'll be sorting these out later into categories but this is my random thoughts right now:

  • Wrestle an 6 foot or larger alligator
  • Drive a single cab pickup comfortably
  • Only require one seat on an airplane
  • Teach a dog how to ride a skateboard
  • Play football on an organized team
  • Lose 100 pounds
  • Lose 200 pounds
  • Lose 300 pounds
  • Lose 400 pounds
  • Find someone to play 3D chess with
  • Swim with sharks
  • Go skydiving
  • Live on a deserted island, Survivor Man style
  • Walk a 5k
  • Jog a 5K
  • Run a 5K
  • Own a bike
  • Become a chef
  • Watch the sunrise and sunset over the ocean on the same day
  • Ride a horse
  • Own a motorcycle
  • Ride a jetski in the ocean
  • Squat 670 pounds 1 time
  • Bench press 335 pounds 2 times
  • Do a real push-up, not a girl one
  • Buy clothes off the rack at Walmart
  • Watch the Dallas Cowboys play in person
  • Volunteer somewhere
  • Have Lasik surgery
  • Get a new tattoo for losing 100 pounds (x4)
  • Join a chess club
  • Be a guest blogger on a for profit website

OK, I'm sleepy so that's I can think of.  Give me more ideas, especially if you'd ever heard me say "I wish"!  Thanks Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. *Spend an entire day with your sister.
    *Teach your sister how to play chess.
    *Have a Monopoly Marathon with your sister.

    See a pattern here?

    ReplyDelete