Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Update and AFC

It's Sunday, the weekly weigh-in day but the number on the scale wasn't a big surprise, I've found myself weighing every day here lately, I just want this SO bad, it's like I can make the numbers move by looking at them.  I guess subconsciously I was planning my day based on the number:  If it was up or stayed the same then I worked out longer, once it went down I slacked off.  I am my own worst enemy and punished myself today.  Yesterday I did more exercise than I have in years, walked further than I ever remember doing in one jaunt but the scale didn't move more than it already had.  In my mind I stupidly let one day ruin my weekend.  I still lost for the week but it could have been more positive in my head.

So I figured if the scale didn't move after working out like crazy then I could do the opposite and eat ALL the food and it won't change either.  I know, my logic is flawed.  I said I was fat, not smart.

So while I'm posting a pic of my weight loss, I feel like it's been a bad week; I let today get out of hand and had 2x my calorie goal, not to mention being so depressed I made myself sick to the point where I couldn't leave the house.  I really need to get my mind right or this is going to be a tough battle.


Oh and I skipped a day in my Alphabet Food Challenge (AFC) so today I'm on D.  I had some dried dates for the first time and LOVED THEM.  Very sweet, a little chewy, totally satisfying.  I need to practice moderation though, probably had twice as many as I should have.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment