Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, May 21, 2012

Consistency

So I had a great weekend and headed into this Monday feeling really good.  My biggest problem is going to be staying on track.  I get bored easy and sometimes think I have ADHD (it's like ADD but I get better reception).  

To stay up on this, I have asked for some coworkers to walk with me during the week and am still meal planning.  Going to hit the bulk store tomorrow and get stuff for the week.  Unfortunately I started this without shopping first so I've been portion controlling bad choices.  Can't bring myself to throw away a bunch of boxes of pasta, white rice, and betty crockers; just not in my nature I guess.  Now I get to buy a bunch of veggies and make some special things like ratatouille, veggie lasagna, and spaghetti squash pasta.  

Now I just need to convince myself to breakout the grill and put some char marks on these dern things!  


2 comments:

  1. I love grilling! It makes everything taste so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, is that picture something you made or is it stolen? THAT is exactly what you need to be eating, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete