Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Stop and Think

Today I made a bad choice. I justified it in my head by saying that I lost a lot last weight so it's ok. How dumb is that? I need to make sure I review my choices before I make them. I'm usually good at evaluating all options and weighing pros/cons but not on food apparently. From now on I am going to track my food BEFORE I eat it and see how that does.

Also I must start thinking before lashing out at people at work. It's not fair to them or to my department. To everyone I've done that to, I'm sorry and will do better. From now on, before I get upset I will let the other person speak and state their position rather than having to defend themselves.

Here's to not being a jerk anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment